21 May 2012

Valdés: "So that means, I ask that this gives Zamora me Ramallets"

FC Barcelona goalkeeper Collects a real 'little hand' of Zamoras and is a mainstay of the team.

Among other things, Victor Valdés talks about the Zamora Trophy who just got. He says, is what has made him more excited.

"Short of obsession, I knew this had special meaning for match of FC Barcelona as a myth Ramallets. Has been a landmark in my career, my challenges, I get the numbers, to reach their brands. As I Zubizarreta happened to. "

"I proposed to the club give me Ramallets. If we have to go to Madrid I would make a tremendous enthusiasm to come with me and I gave him. Would also recognition of her figure. I love it that way," says Valdés.

You can continue reading the interview with Víctor Valdés in the paper version of Sport on Monday. (via SPORT)