14 May 2012

Messi: "I thank my teammates to help achieve the 50 goals"

The Argentine took advantage of social networking to thank his teammates to achieve Pichichi.

Leo Messi thanked his teammates achieve the pichichi and Golden Boot with 50 goals in league and made it through the social network Tencent Weibo China: "I thank my teammates to help achieve the 50 goals in League . I'm happy. be top scorer in a league as difficult as Spanish is an honor and a pleasure. "

The Argentine forward, who can still win with the club's Copa del Rey against Athletic Bilbao at the Vicente Calderón, has achieved an incredible 50 goals in one season in the league championship, something never seen in LFP. Cristiano Ronaldo, his closest rival, was left with 46 goals. That is why the crack Rosario won the top scorer and Golden Boot. (via SPORT)