08 May 2012

Messi: "Guardiola will always have my respect"

Leo also says in Tencent Weibo, his Twitter in China, which "will respect you forever."
He explains that "I felt the need to hug him and thank him because I came out well."


After the heartfelt message of thanks posted on his Facebook the day he was announced that Guardiola will leave the bench at the end of the season Barça, Messi has said through Tencent Weibo, his Twitter in China, "Pep always have my respect" and "always cherish."

Leo also notes that Saturday's derby with Espanyol, where he signed a 'poker' goal to raise their own in the league to 50 points and season total to 72, "was a game that really excited me . I felt the need to embrace to thank Pep and because I went that way. "Messi is alluding to the gesture he had with Guardiola after realizing the 4-0, adding to the homage paid that night by the fans and the club the best coach of histroia azulgrana.

Always Tencent Weibo, Messi insists he wanted to show their gratitude to Pep because it "has been too important in my carrera.También I thank those who become happy with my goals."

In his Facebook Leo and wanted to "thank wholeheartedly to Pep how much he has given my professional and personal career in football."

Messi's remarks are attached to the feeling of football fans of the Asian giant who, with a million messages have been fired in mass Barça coach through this social network in China. (via MD)