11 May 2012

[Former player] Touré: "I would go to Barcelona but only after making history with the City"

The Ivorian qualified his statements in which he said he dreamed of returning to the Barça.

The Ivorian Touré Yayá, Manchester City and former Barça, admitted that although his wish is to someday return to FC Barcelona, first wants to win titles with City, and make history with his current team: "I joined the city Manchester to make history and win the league would be my greatest achievement. "In an interview with CNN World Sport, Touré underlined his good relationship with Mancini and his commitment to the "places", while highlighting the determination of the Citizens for winning the title of the Premier: "It is very important because when they came to sign me Barça wanted to bring a good player to make history the next four years. winning the Premier has always been my first goal here, because it only to make history with win. " (via SPORT)