18 May 2012

[Barça B] Confirmed: Eusebio remain in the azulgrana subsidiary

Pucelano coach admitted the news on Tuesday ahead MD: "I will continue next season."


Eusebio Sacristán gave no time yesterday, at the end of training of Barça B in the Ciutat Esportiva, the journalists begin the question and it was he who wanted to speak to confirm what MD ahead in its printed edition on Tuesday, that continue as azulgrana team coach next season.

"I confirm that I will continue next season on the bench for Barça B. I have been confirmed by the directive and I am very pleased and grateful for the trust placed in me because last season continue for the next" . The pucelano, which become effective and the option I had signed the contract of 1 + 1 optional, added that "for a technical, coaching a team like this is ideal. I am very grateful to follow in the project."

'Use' he added: "The aim will be to continue improving as a team and get more people come to Mini Stadium. How do we do? Will study different formulas but may have to be more open, more outward offer." In this sense, denied that the club change their strategy a little protection to the quarry and take a little more of 'court' that the media can have easier access to young talent and give of Barça image abroad. (via MD)