04 May 2012

Alves is deaf to the interests of the City

According to point from England, the Brazilian full-back wants to fulfill his contract with Barça.

Dani Alves is one of the protagonists of the latest rumors that point to the entry and exit of players from FC Barcelona. The Brazilian, who has caught his best season in Barça discipline, it sounds to several top teams, especially the PSG and Anzhi, clubs would be willing to pay for the transfer of the player by a lot. Another important equipment that has shown great interest in Brazil is Manchester City. However, as the portal ensures Talk Sport, Alves would have rejected the siren song of all British because they want to resettle in their current club: "I will try to be here next year, so I renewed my contract. Failure at home was not signed. just trying to do my best and I have no problem if the coach puts me to play or not. "On Guardiola, which has also been rumored a lot about their relationship, said: "Pep won the affection and respect for all. People are grateful to who has given so much joy." (via SPORT)