23 May 2012

Alexis says, "Bielsa taught me not to give up"


"Bielsa taught me not to give up, to give everything," says Alexis Sánchez told 'El Mundo del Siglo XXI', which also notes that "face to Marcelo's important to me, I learned a lot from him and what I am is thanks him. "

Azulgrana forward worked under the now coach of Athletic when he served as coach of Chile between 2007 and 2011 and they always maintained a very cordial relationship. "What I dialed Bielsa was the mindset that instills the player," says Alexis, for whom the Argentine coach is one of the greatest masters football, which is now measured at the time of the Cup final on Friday between the Barça and the 'Lions'.

The tocopillano also has words of praise for Pep Guardiola. "I feel comfortable (at Barcelona), I learn every workout. Guardiola teaches me every session and videos."

Alexis Sánchez On another Messi praises. "Raise your hand if think something is missing," he says. (via MD)