24 March 2012
One game suspension for Dani Alves
The Competition Committee of the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) decided to stay with a match at barcelonista Dani Alves and Mexican centre-back Hector Moreno of Espanyol.
Among other resolutions of the Committee include the file from a file opened with Gerard Piqué at the request of a complaint by the Association of Arbitrators, a statement made by the referee on the Barcelona vs Sporting Gijón.
The same committee has decided to sanction two games with the defender Pepe and a coach Jose Mourinho and midfielder Mesut Özil all of Real Madrid on Wednesday expelled League match at Villarreal.
Defender Sergio Ramos, who saw red for two bookings, it is not sanctioned by formal defect in the first cardboard and Real Madrid coach Rui Farias is suspended with two partidos.Los agreements referred to the Competition Committee to Barcelona and Espanyol are the following:
- For dangerous play: Seydou Keita (Barcelona)
- For the referee comment: Xavi Hernández and Dani Alves (Barcelona)
- For violation of the Rules of the Game: Raúl Baena (Espanyol).
2) A game suspension:
- Accumulation of cautions: Héctor Moreno (Espanyol).
- For a second yellow card and subsequent expulsion: Dani Alves (Barcelona). (via MD)