10 March 2012

Mario, a novice with the Messi cyclone

"I shake my legs," says Mario goal with just three games in 1 st.
"Having in my house Leo's shirt would be an honor," he says.


After seeing the humiliation suffered by the meta Bernd Leno and Bayer Leverkusen, riddled for Barça in the Champions (7-1), with a historic Five of a kind of Messi, few would want to be in the shoes of Mario Fernández Cuesta (Santander, 30 April 1988), a novel gatekeeper, with only 3 games for Racing in First, set to debut tomorrow in El Sardinero in the league against azulgrana the expulsion of Tono in Vallecas.

Despite his inexperience in the elite and the menacing presence of Hurricane Messi, Mario said in an interview with MD, that "I shake my legs," but is aware that will face "the world's best player by far "and" hard work. ""It is a meeting to enjoy. Since childhood I always dreamed of face to Barça and Real Madrid, and the time has come," said the keeper, full of "illusion."

Mario has in his retina the five goals that Messi is endorsed by Bayer. "I saw the game on television, but the summary of the goals. It's another level. Seems to have no weaknesses. If you lie down you 'sink' the ball, if you see that you throw on the one hand you fools on the other ... you never know what to do. "The goalkeeper Cantabrian confesses that "it would be an honor to have the Messi shirt in my house, but it makes me more excited to win the three points. Signed Messi me make two if we win by 3-2 goals."

Despite the delicate position of his team in the table (sophomore), the squad of Racing expected not to live the nightmare of Bayer at Camp Nou. "As I recall, the biggest win I have conceded five goals were subsidiary to the front of the Cultural Leonesa."

Mario admits that "prefer another opponent more affordable now. It is difficult to play against Barça. Can do well and take five or six goals. Have to pose a tough encounter, but without violence, make a game very uncomfortable, like other teams who have received at Barça. "

According to Mario, Racing to play with "caste and race," as in those not so distant historic victories in the Sardinero against azulgrana. "I witnessed in the stands a 5-0, 4-0 or 3-0 I will never forget, even before there was much difference of Barcelona or Madrid to the rest", says the goal, which defines his colleague Víctor Valdés "a porterazo, the one that has evolved in recent years."

Mario (1.85 m.) Debuted last year in 1 st (Sporting-Racing, 2-1) and this has two more games away from home: Levante (1-1) and Ray (4-2). In total, 267 minutes to stop a Messi beating all records. (via MD)