10 January 2012

Xavi: "Messi has excited me"

The Argentine striker sincere words considering that Xavi also deserved the Ballon d'Or excited to Terrassa, who said he was "the happiest man in the world" after the words of Leo.


"Messi has me excited." That's how sharp it was Xavi Hernandez to qualify the words of his friend Leo Messi when he delivered his acceptance speech after receiving his third Ballon d'Or.

"Leo's words are better than take the prize. Sincerely hoped not. Has been extraordinary. Thank you very much and is a tremendous satisfaction. I am the happiest in the world," said Xavi.

Xavi also lament the fact that the club remain successful in the current line. "I hope we win to come back here and do not say Leo or me, because that will mean that the club is on the road to success," he said, shortly before signing a phrase that sums up his humility and community spirit. "I sign back here next year and win back Leo. Regardless of the individual, the important thing is to keep winning collectively," he added.

Xavi did not hesitate to publicly dedicate his third position and perform a variety thanks to their immediate environment. "I dedicate my third place which never fails, family and colleagues, but also to Barcelona to and those who acknowledge my work, which is a tremendous satisfaction." (via SPORT)