11 January 2012

Messi: "Before I retire I want to play in Argentina"


Forward Lionel Messi (Barcelona) has expressed the desire to play in his country before retiring from professional football and considers it "a dream come true" that the Brazilian Ronaldo has delivered the third Ballon d'Or gets in his career.

"In Europe I want to play for Barcelona. I always stay here. The longer the better, because I feel very comfortable and very dear. But before I retire I want to play in Argentina. It's a dream and I will comply," he has said Messi in an interview published Wednesday in sports daily Olé.

Barcelona striker has said he "loved" to see Ronaldo on Monday in Zurich, where the Argentine received the award for best player of 2011. "I watched his goals in the setting screen. Awesome. A spectacular front, which always cool and is with a smile. It is an honor that I've given the award, "he noted." It was another dream come true because I admired him ever since childhood, "'La pulga' added.