14 December 2011

[Ex-player] Ronaldo: "I thought the clásico full command of Barcelona"

The ex-forward Real Madrid and Barça spoke to the radio program "Al Primer Toque' by Onda Cero.


The ex-forward of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, ​​Ronaldo Nazario de Lima, one of the greatest strikers in football history, passed through the microphones of the first touch and talked about the Clásico last Saturday, which emphasized the superiority of Blaugrana "I thought of a total dominance of Barcelona. There is still a very big technical difference. "

Despite having played in both teams, the Brazilian star showed his preference for merengue squad: "I wish the Madrid win the league and the Champions League." But it has all of them. "The quality of Barca is still superior, but Madrid is ahead," said Ronaldo.

On a future move to Real Madrid or Barcelona of his compatriot Neymar, Ronaldo would not get wet. "I do not know, just renewed with Santos. I do not know. " (via SPORT)